Thursday, April 2, 2009

No I won't come meet you for a drink!! - My Relationship Blog

So I have decided to start blogging about my dating adventures and my advice for my friends. All names will be changed to protect the innocent/guilty.

Disclaimer: I have recently diagnosed myself with ADD. So follow at your own risk!

So I have been having conversations with a friend about her relationship. Without getting into all the details, the best advice I could give her was this: You can’t make someone be something they are not. Women think that once he loves me, he will be more sensitive, loving, considerate, etc. Ummm, no he won’t! The person he is when you met is who he will be when he dies. If you met an inconsiderate asshole, he will just be an inconsiderate asshole that you love. He won’t care that you are crying, upset and need to hear that he loves you. You can train him to sometimes do those things, but he won’t be able to comfort you the same you would comfort him. And besides, if he was that loving person, you probably wouldn’t like him anyhow! You love his douchebagness. And I can say that because I tend to love me some douchebag!

Speaking of douchebags, my ex is a huge one! But I am completely over him. I know this because I am disgusted by him. If I can no longer imagine his hands on my rockin’ body, it’s a done deal. When we were in NYC, I felt this way. I would look at his finger nails, feet and be grossed out. Before I would over look these things. I was blinded by love (I think I just threw up in my mouth).

So dating sucks! I have never been a fan. But I finally decided it’s time to get out there (so lame). Here’s a bit about some of my dates….I’ll go into details later. Let me know which one you want to hear more about first….
Guy #1 (2 dates) – Awesome guy. Super hot. Too busy. Hasn’t friggin kissed me! WTF!!
Guy #2 (2 dates) – We have a lot in common but no spark. No soup for you!
Guy #3 (1 ½ dates) – Super fun and sexy. But still caught up with his ex. NEXT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment