Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crafty Mommy

I created my first Mommy craft project!  One of Sophia's teachers was celebrating her birthday this week and I wanted to give her a gift that was unique and special.  I had each family create a flower with their child's picture on it and put it together in this arrangement.  I also made a gift holder flower to put our cash gift in as well.  I'm pretty stoked at how well this turned out!  



Purchased supplies at Michael's
Pot with foliage already included - $3.59
Stem wire (18 pack so I'll have extra for the next one) - $1.49
Birthday stickers - $0.77
Card stock - $0.33/sheet

We got tears people!  And a bunch of oooo's and aaaahhh's from the other teachers.  She loved her "forever flowers" as she called them. Such an inexpensive, special way to give a gift! So happy I put this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment