Wednesday, July 22, 2015

You do too much!

"You do too much with those kids!" I hear that a lot. Yes, I'm exhausted and tired but it's all worth it. No, it's not just for the smiles on their faces. Or even just to wear them out. 

Until I had EJ, I worked full-time. I remember sitting in the office wishing I could be the one spending the day with Sophia. When we moved to the Silicon Valley, I got that opportunity. I'm taking full advantage of being able to spend my days with them. We are creating memories. They'll be able to look back at pictures and see all the fun things we did together. One day, I may not be able to stay home. And the last thing I want to be doing is sitting back in an office saying, "Shoulda, woulda, coulda when I wasn't working." 

We made a list of places we wanted to explore and we are crossing them off our list. It's as much for me as it is for them. 














And have you ever stayed in the house with 2 kids all day long? How does the house look at the end of the day??? A DISASTER! Every single toy is thrown across the floor, the house is tee-peed with toilet paper, dishes piled up in the sink and anything you thought you'd get done.....still sitting there. We leave the house in order to keep it IN ORDER. I'd rather kill myself being out of the house doing something rather than have 2 kids bouncing off the walls and cleaning all day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment