Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Being unreasonable

So I'm transformed.  If you haven't attended Landmark, you probably don't understand what I mean.  No I haven't changed, I'm still me....but I probably won't react the same way you've known me to.

So the first thing I did was delete my online dating site.  Yes, its been down for 3 weeks now.  First thing I realized, I was being unauthentic!  Umm, that means I'm not being the true me.  I came to realize that I wasn't meeting quality people on the site but only hanging onto it for "something to do" and "for the attention".   Honestly, I had no intentions of meeting anyone else off the site.

The biggest realization....all this bitching I've done....I've created all these situations.  I choose to be that person that attracted those men.  It's what I was putting out into the universe.  A person who REALLY wants a relationship and a good person in their life, puts out a certain energy.  I've lacked that energy for years.  It all is for the positive....I've sowed my "wild oats", sorry Mom.  :)

Best part about Landmark, getting complete with people and creating possibilities.  Everything is now possible.  I love it!  Sorry if you caught the brunt end of the stick lately. I will tell you exactly what I want and expect from you.  But I am finally being authentic!

No apologizes.  But Hi, this is me.  Nice to meet you, finally!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Steph. Positive steps in better directions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By far the best blog you have written so far, whether people have taken Landmark or not. Paragraph #3 is the clincher for me. We can go in depth about this later... I'm sure you know what I'm referring to. I'm so glad you took the leap, got complete with people, and now can stop getting in your own way in all aspects of your life! Way to be real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best part about Landmark, getting complete with people and creating possibilities.

    ReplyDelete