Thursday, April 1, 2010

Inspired

I am so inspired right now!  It's amazing how sharing can help, transform and inspire others.  I had an amazing seminar class tonight and I get home to an email from a friend saying she is online looking at registration for the Forum as we speak!  I made a commitment to continue the conversation we started last night and before I could even make the call, she was already enrolled in the possibility!!  


It's amazing knowing I can make such an impact on the people that surround me.  You can't imagine the feeling I have right now.  Me, little 'ol me, being able to make a change in someone's life.  The only thing I'm doing is sharing how my life has been transformed.  Sharing the possibilities that I thought were NEVER and I repeat NEVER possible are now not only possible but are complete and amazing realities.


My dreams are only getting bigger and bigger.  And now I'm not scared of taking that chance.  Living my dream life.  


I know this is normally a blog about relationships....well this is about relationships.  Just now with different colored lenses that can see beyond the hand in front of my face.   

No comments:

Post a Comment