Friday, January 7, 2011

What's going on in there?

Have you ever watched a dog stare at its belly in utter curiosity and amazement of what those noises are in there?  They suddenly hear a gurgling and sit up and just stare at their stomach.  Well that's pretty much what I'm doing all day long now.  I feel like a curious dog, titling my head from side to side wondering what's going on in my belly.

I well aware of what is in my belly but man do I wonder what she's doing in there.  My belly moves from side to side and then kick jabs and kicks. Sometimes it's just a sliding/squirming sensation.  Either way, its like watching Alien.....

It's a complete trip to watch my body transforming!  My belly is now bigger than my enormous chest.  I'm scared to think these things could get any bigger.  And my belly button is stretched and about to pop.



This journey is a trip.........

2 comments:

  1. Wait 'til her elbow starts or little foot starts sticking out. It's an amazing journey; but that does not compare to the journey you embark upon when she is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Steph! Just spent a few minutes catching up on all I've missed on your blog. Boy, I've missed a lot! Haha. You have made quite the transformation. I'm very proud of you and wish you the best of it all now and for eternity. Keep those posts coming.

    ReplyDelete