Monday, August 31, 2009

It's so sweet it hurts my teeth.

I'm feeling sappy, so I decide to make a list of things I miss about being in a relationship.
- Having a bad day and having someone to listen to your problems or just at least be there with a hug.
- The cuddling on the sofa after a long day.
- The eye contact moments that need no words.
- Little happy surprises that are worth more than gold.
- Knowing you always have a date to any event.
- Falling asleep in someone's arms that you can actually fall asleep in.
- Nights at home cooking dinner together.
- Nights out on the town dancing under the stars.
- Getting unexpected flowers.
- Our first Christmas together.
- Butterflies.
- Laughing at each others stupid jokes.
- Holding hands.
- Sneaking little kisses.
- Missing someone when they are gone.
- Talking on the phone for hours and not really knowing how you can talk so much saying so little.
- Feeling incomplete without your better half.
- Being able to order for each other.
- Doing errands for each other out of love.
Ok, I just threw up a little in my mouth.  It's so sweet it hurts my teeth.

1 comment:

  1. all those things are great!

    unfortunately through the years i found that i can do all that with someone for 2 - 3 months, then realize that the feelings come and go just like the people they are attached to.

    ReplyDelete