Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What’s your status?

Isn’t it funny, one of the hardest parts of a new relationship is deciding when it’s ok to change your status to “in a relationship” on Facebook. It’s like your formal announcement to the world that you are no longer single and off the market. Then the next big thing is stating who you are in that relationship with!

I’ve had so many friends ask me when it is ok to change it. My reply has always been “ask your partner!” If you don’t feel comfortable asking them that, then you aren’t that sure about your relationship. Let things happen organically. When its time, you’ll know.

But I have to say, it is so cute seeing all my friends getting into relationships now. Quite a few in past few weeks! So congratulations all. I couldn’t be any happier for you. My favorite part is watching it go from singlein a relationshipengagedmarried. Gives this girl a little hope…..

Personally my status is hidden just so people can’t search for single females on the internet and find me. I’m not on social media to find a date. But I guess if I did find myself in a relationship, I would unhide it. Really, did you think I wouldn’t? Come on now, when I find love, I’m going to be the first to scream it from the top of a mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment