Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is that your finger or are you just happy to see me?

Didn’t your Mom teach you not to poke people? It’s rude. So why do you think its ok to poke me on Facebook? Better yet, why the hell do they have a poke feature??? And why is it now suggesting people I should poke. I’m sorry….yeah, no.

Last time I checked, poking wasn’t a way of flirting. That is unless you’re 5. So if that is how you are choosing to flirt, grow up. Was that feature put on there to be used as a flirting tool? A wink would have been better but Match.com already used that one.

To me, the poke is like the guy who grabs your arm in the club. You didn’t notice him on your own, so he’s going to grab you so you can get a look at him. The look I usually give is the death stare and jerk my arm away. The best I can do on Facebook is click “Remove poke”.

No comments:

Post a Comment