Monday, June 8, 2009

I fall in love like once a day....

Wanna make out?   

I was sitting at the Custom Hotel pool celebrating a friends birthday.  I saw a guy approaching and hit my friend sitting next to me and said "Damn, he's hot!"  He looked at me and said "Of course you think HE is hot.  Stephanie, you're like a 16 year old girl.  You pick guys for all the wrong reasons.  And you know it.  But yet you still fall for them."   

Yes it's true.  He was so right on the money.  I do pick guys for all the wrong reasons.  You're hot, lets make out.  You have swagger, lets play with your dagger.  I'm a hot mess.  

So I've been thinking, what exactly am I looking for?  I guess, the male version of me.  I can rock out but still be loyal to my man.  I love to party but yet still love to be at home.  I mean if I can be all these things, can't I find my counterpart?  He has to exist.  Right????

So on my Tough Love 2 audition, the casting director said "You don't want a nice stable guy because they are safe.  You like the excitement of a risky guy."  I am a nice, stable (once you have my heart) sweetheart that LOVE's to party!  I want someone like me.  She told me good luck.  It won't happen.  But I am adamant that he is out there.  If I wasn't sure of it, I think I would have just given up by now.  

Boy's I know I should avoid:
1. If you talk openly about this girl you've been dating for the past year, probably shouldn't make out with you.
2. One's that only call when they are in town.  I need a full time man. 
3. Any man that tells me "I just can't be in a relationship right now."  Really????  Go fuck yourself.
4. Boys that just text and never call.  If you can't actually talk to me, what is the point?  When your looks are gone, you better have some great speaking skills.
5. The "I'm so busy, sorry" guy.  We all have to eat.  If you really wanted to get to know me, you'd make the time.
6. Any guys that just don't show an interest in me.  I don't mean you have to call all the time.  But I shouldn't be the one who has to start every conversation!  Show me that you are interested by calling or at least texting me first.  
7. The guys who only call at night!  Ummm, really, I'm never coming over and no you can't stop by.  You can stop that.  When's the last time you've seen me?  It wasn't when you sent me a late night booty call.  I don't respond to those.  If I do, I'm just teasing you.  (BTW, I'm a big tease.)
8. I call when its convenient for me guy.  You're lonely and you call me to hang out.  We don't hook up but you lay heavy lines on me with huge promises of how things will be.  Then you disappear because you sold the same lines to another girl.  So you disappear for a while but you always pop in.  

Are you the male version of me?  If so, speak the F up!  Night! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment