Monday, July 13, 2009

The Puma, Not yet a Cougar

I've always wanted older men, late 30's, early 40's.  They are established, settled and know exactly what they want.  But that back fires.  They've established a life on their own.  And trying to worm your way into it is beyond hard.  They are comfortable being just how they are, they don't need you. It seems like the last few guys I have dated are like this.  They are happy with things just the way they are.  And are happy living the "bachelor" life forever.
So now I'm zoning in on the younger guys.  It didn't occur to me until recently but I am!  Every guy I have met lately is young!  And it brings me to the harsh realization that they are closer to my younger brothers age than mine.  WTF!  I tend to refer to them as "my brother's friend".  But I still wrestle with the logistics of it all.  I totally could have been their babysitter!  Or could have changed their diapers!  
How do men not think of these things when dating younger women??  Men date women that could be their daughters and don't blink an eye lash.  They date women that are the same age their own children!  And I'm worried about a 10 year age difference because of my younger brother.  
Maybe I keep meeting younger guys because I'm getting younger...you know, like Benjamin Button?  LOL!  Or the company I keep...all my girls are younger than I am.  Either way, I need to get over this "his too young for me" crap.  
Hmmmm, so who wants to be my first young victim???  mmmuuuuhhhhhaaaaaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment