Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sending smoke signals.

Have you ever noticed that when you move on or better yet, getting it on, your ex randomly calls? Are they spying on you? Or is it some internal alarm that goes off triggering them to pick up the phone and call?

So last night I was hanging out with this hot man, we'll call him Mr. Big.  After Mr. Big left, I checked my phone.  Why did my ex (who I haven't spoke with in months) call me multiple times after 3am? He called from his cell and his house line.  I sent a text back because really, I have no desire to open up any line of communication with him.  But I was concerned as to why he was calling.  His dumb ass replies "Who is this?". And before I could reply, he calls.  He asks "Who is this?". REALLY DOUCHEBAG????  Not only did you call me from your cell but also your house phone. So therefore, you know EXACTLY WHO THE FUCK THIS IS!  He then denied calling me.  So I said "Awesome, LATE." and hung up the phone.  I then got a call back, and "Who the fuck do you think you are, BITCH."  Click.  Seriously?????  I mean, I get it.  I am fucking amazing and you miss me.  But fuck head, you are so last year.   And how do you accidently call me from 2 different lines?  I doubt your house phone is able to butt dial anyone!!!  You looked my number up in your cell and dialed it from your house line.  Yes my dear, you are an idiot.  

But what is the deal with ex's calling at really inconvenient times?  How the hell do they know? After a fun night a few weeks ago, the next day, I had 3 blasts from my past call within minutes of each other!  Did I send a signal into the atmosphere?  Mr. Big said the same thing has been happening to him....do all these people have trackers on us?  Do the sense the fact that we are having a good time without them????  If so, good!  In your face (.)(.)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment